400 MHz Yagi Antennas
Industrial applications require deployment in harsh environments where equipment must survive and operate at top performance during many years of mission critical use.
Cambium’s line of premium-grade industrial antennas is designed with the following key features and capabilities:
* Designed to withstand heavy ice, high wind, wide temperature swings and other harsh conditions
* Manufactured using high strength aircraft-quality aluminum with all joints welded as well as the integral feed line welded for additional strength and improved electrical conductivity
* Anodized surfaces for long life, improved aesthetics and corrosion resistance
* Mounting bracket included to support either Horizontal or Vertical polarization applications
* Available in both stand-alone and with an optional complete turn-key installation kit
* Integrated in Cambium’s LINKPlanner software for network planning of capacity and availability
The Yagi antennas are available either stand-alone with a two foot lead or with an integrated installation kit. For Yagis purchased with an installation kit, the antenna comes with the following items:
– Grounding kit
– Weatherproofing kit
– Bulk-head mount RF surge suppressor
– Extra N-type connector (used in case installer wishes to shorten the 25 or 50 ft. drop cable.
– A two foot jumper cable (N-Type to TNC)
– Zip ties