Nova 233 3.5GHz 1W Gen2
98 in stock
Access Point – Base Station
Nova-233 G2 Outdoor TDD eNodeB
This Baicells Nova-233 generation 2 (G2) eNodeB (eNB) is an outdoor Long-Term Evolution (LTE) product that can operate in Frequency Division or Time Division (FDD*/TDD) Duplexing mode. This eNB provides users with high-speed broadband wireless access to the Internet using 2x1W output power (2×2 MIMO with 1W output each channel). The unit is compact, lightweight, and easy to deploy.
The Nova-233 incorporates a vast set of enhancements requested by customers, such as SFP support, lower weight, port rearrangement for easier weatherproofing, and even improved mounting hardware.
The product comes with a standard one-year warranty; extended warranty is available.
*Note: FDD availability in U.S. pending FCC certification. Only TDD is available in the U.S. at this time.
Note: Features may vary based on model or region.
- Standard LTE TDD Bands 42/43/48
- Customization may be requested; contact email@example.com.
- Complies with 3GPP Release 9 standards
- GUI-based local and remote Web management
- TR069 network management protocol support
- Supports external high-gain antenna
- Any IP based backhaul can be used, including public transmission
- Lower power consumption to reduce OPEX
- IoT with all mainstream LTE Evolved Packet Core (EPC) vendors
- Excellent non-line-of-sight (NLOS) coverage performance
- Peak rate (up to) DL 112 Mbps, UL 20 Mbps @ 20 MHz
- 96 concurrent users
- Supports CBRS
Why Choose SWG?
Top-Notch Support. When you have a problem that you and your team cannot solve, our knowledgeable engineers are on-call to help you solve the issue. We carry all major brands of fixed wireless equipment including Cambium Networks, Telrad, Mikrotik, Ubiquiti, and more. Because we offer both New and Certified Pre-Owned, we have solutions for every budget!