Posted on October 5th, 2017 in News
The world of wireless broadband is constantly evolving, and it could be hard to be on top of all the latest trends. A few milliseconds of your internet speed lagging being behind your competitors can cause all the difference in the world. And just trying to search for something online or having to call tech support should be effortless. Don’t you wish you could get the answers you seek from those who manufacture and handle these products daily? Most of us do!
We can answer those questions and more! SWG, Inc. will be a featured exhibitor (Booth #130) at the Wireless Internet Service Providers Association’s WISPAPALOOZA 2017. This year’s conference will be held October 9 – 13 at the Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV. There will be 5 jam-packed days with all the wireless broadband network information you can handle.
A Closer Look at WISPAPALOOZA 2017
There will be hands-on training and interactive sessions in the following areas:
- Technical Training – touching on every aspect of running a wireless network
- Business Strategies – taking your business to the next level of success
- Sales and Marketing – best practices and success stories
- Human Resources – learning how to hire and engage the best people for your organization
- Fiber Bootcamp – revised and expanded information on joining the fiber revolution
The conference will feature some of the brightest minds and hottest new products for the ISP world.
WISPAPALOOZA will host an Exhibit Hall featuring over 110+ vendors displaying their products and services; ranging from wireless gear to fiber-optics, tower infrastructure manufacturers, software companies, cloud service providers, VoIP solution providers, consultants, mapping services and more.
The Week’s Breakdown
- Master Monday – six intensive 3 to 4-hour sessions on a variety of topics
- 60 Business, Technical, Marketing, Financial, Human Resources, Infrastructure and Regulatory tracks (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
- Fiber Bootcamp events (Thursday & Friday)
- Exhibit Hall (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) – You’re going to want to stop by Booth #130 to speak with the SWG, Inc. team to learn about what equipment will work best for your fixed wireless broadband network!
- Annual Awards Dinner (Wednesday)
- Exhibit Hall Reception (Tuesday)
There is still time to book a room if your business is interested in attending. You do not have to be a WISPA member to attend! It’s useful for all service providers using different frequency bands to participate. The conference rate is $99.00/night plus taxes & fees. The rate is available for the following dates: Thursday, October 5 – Saturday, October 14. There are a limited number of rooms available at the conference rate for 3 days before and after the conference.
To learn more about the conference or to register today, visit http://www.wispa.org/Events/WISPAPALOOZA. And if you are interested in adding to your wireless broadband network, SWG, Inc. has the parts that you need. Contact us now or visit our store to learn more.