Nova-227 Outdoor TDD eNB
The Nova-227 is a unique tool for your toolbox. We have built and priced this lower power 2x250mW LTE microcell eNodeB (eNB) specifically for tightly clustered pockets of customers, coverage holes, edges of your network, or simply opportunistic micro targeting, like RV parks, marinas, and high-density dwellings like townhomes and apartments.
When paired with self-install indoor user equipment (UE), such customer sets can be captured quickly and with a near immediate ROI. For private network operators, this microcell is perfect for clusters of cameras and other devices, such as at traffic intersections.
* Supports standard LTE TDD bands 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, and 48
* Compact, all-in-one design of internal antenna and integrated GPS, suitable for private and public deployments
* Any IP based backhaul can be used, including public transmission
* Lower power consumption to reduce OPEX
* PoE+ power supply; only one Ethernet cable required for data transmission and power supply
* IoT with most EPC vendors
* Excellent NLOS coverage performance
* Max throughput of 112 Mbps DL, 20 Mbps UL with 20 MHz spectrum
* 96 concurrent users
* Supports emergency gateway (eGW) option for S1 aggregation to reduce signaling load of MME
* Supports local traffic offload and charging with eGW, and with both integrated local gateway and external eGW
* Highly secured with equipment certification against potential intrusion risk
* Plug-and-play with SON capabilities