SWG, Inc. is one of the world’s leaders in network deployment, but what exactly is network deployment? Don’t worry. In our latest blog, we will explain what deployment is and what our experts do to implement it.
Network deployment, otherwise known as network integration, is the process of providing your business or enterprise with wireless technologies that enable networks to operate under one connection. At SWG, Inc., we work with any kind of network. Wired, wireless, private, licensed, or unlicensed, we have the solution for you.
Deployment and integration can be a daunting task. In many cases, there will be downtime and unforeseen issues that need to be rectified. Having worked with multiple organizations over the years, we have developed an approach that helps eliminate any issues that may have an impact on your company’s operation. Here is a list of things that we can do for you:
- Project Management – Engage single point of contact for all aspects of the project, interface with all required parties, assist the client in determining project requirements such as scope and schedule.
- Staging & Integration – Coordinate acquisition of required hardware, manage inventory, kit and integrate as required, custom configurations.
- Logistics Management – Provide just in time delivery to each location to minimize impact to the business.
- Site Survey – Conduct coverage survey to determine: equipment location, mounting requirements, connectivity requirements, environment (available space, access issues).
- Cabling Infrastructure – Installation of all required: power and data cabling.
- Equipment Installation – Installation of backhaul radios, antennas, switches, access points, etc.
- Test and Turn-up – Work closely with the client to confirm required connectivity and operability.
- Maintenance – Provide post-installation maintenance of hardware and cabling: reactive services, preventative maintenance, SLA, parts depot.
Our experts can help with the infrastructure, service, path coordinates and resolve any frequency and license issues you currently have. Before our team begins their work, our engineers will conduct a site survey to determine any possible interference and will complete the FCC license filing so you don’t have to.
You should know that today’s wired and wireless environments are filled with different types of network and data equipment available to use. But, our deployment experts have hands-on experience that helps with every unique situation with different wireless gear. You can check out the gear in our online store, either by searching for a certain manufacturer you might be interested in or a certain piece of equipment you are looking for.
SWG, Inc. will help your organization evaluate the equipment you’re interested in so you will be able to use something that fits your specific needs. We pride ourselves on selling equipment that will optimize your enterprise. Overcharging our customers or giving them pricier equipment than what is needed is not part of our vision. We will make sure you understand what you are purchasing and why.
Wired or wireless network deployment, you can count on our wireless gear team. If you are interested in knowing more about our deployment processes or want to discuss a project, contact SWG, Inc. today