SWG Consignment Program
With more than 10 years of experience in the telecommunications industry, SWG Inc. has the resources and expertise to store your excess equipment in our regional 20,000-square-foot warehouse and market it to potential customers.
Let the SWG team go to work marketing your surplus equipment while you retain ownership until it’s sold.
Fill out the form! We have the answers you're looking for!
Why Use SWG’s Consignment Program:
- We will accept to consign everything from latches and locks to complete microwave links. If you have it, we will consign it.
- Remove the cost and management time associated with establishing an effective internal program for selling your equipment.
- Eliminate unnecessary logistics (transportation) and storage (warehouse) costs.
- Avoid any recycling and hazmat issues associated with these assets which can result in heavy fines when done improperly.
- We will use our global sales and marketing team to sell your equipment for you and get you top value.
- Generate additional revenue for future capital expenditures.
- Allow your employees to focus on the core competencies of your business as opposed to handling and selling surplus assets.
- Maximize your return on investment and minimize your costs.
Marketing and Sales
SWG Inc’s Consignment Program is a great way to recover part of your investment. Surplus, idle, or obsolete inventory can cost you money each month. We take great pride in on selling equipment that other companies cannot. SWG’s marketing strategy is to optimize Investment Recovery proceeds by selling directly to our global customer base consisting of Carriers, WISPS, ISPs, Contractors, and Manufacturers. Our sales representatives maintain an active database of both domestic and international customers who will jump at the chance of buying your wireless network equipment.